CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Matt's Surprise


Matt suprised me for our anniversary this year by getting photos done of him and the kids. They were done by a good friend of mine, Jamie Werner, and they turned our beautifully. I was absolutely shocked that Matt had bought outfits for the kids, scoped out a spot to have the pictures taken, and met with Jamie, all without me knowing it. On top of that, he had several pictures put into gorgous photo albums and picture frames. I was so surprised and felt a little "left out" that I wasn't in these amazing pictures. But I'm so grateful and elated that Matt did this for me. I love you babe! Happy 7th Anniversary!







2 comments:

Karen and Maui said...

Way to go, Matt. I love the photos. I can't believe you two have been married 7 years! It seems like just yesterday we were all karaoke-ing in Kansas City at your wedding...hee hee.

Lindsay Heitz said...

I love the pics Lisa. I saw the slideshow of them at Kent and Kathy's. What a thoughtful gift! I hope you enjoyed your anniversary. And I'm soooo HAPPY you finally updated your blog. :)