CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2007

First Day of Pre-School (4yr. old class)




Here's my little skateboarder, looking slick on his first day of Preschool...4 year old class this year. And of course, his doting, adorable little sister. She wants to be just like him and looks up to him in every way. Ohhhhh, they're soooo sweet. If I could just keep them this little forever!


I must admit I've been a little down with this being Andrew's last year of preschool before the "real" mumbo jumbo begins. I am sooooo not ready for that. But Andrew loves his teacher, Ms. Chris, and loves going 4 days a week. He's made some new friends and enjoys all the craft projects they get to work on daily. They get time outside to play, music and spanish twice a week, and plenty of good old fashioned time on the playground every day. So I've seen no tears, which is reassuring and a smile every day when I pick him up.

1 comments:

Grandma Lee said...

Hi, Really liked the update and the pictures. The children looked like they were having a lot of fun. Blake likes the skate board too but it looks really scary when they start going fast--tell them to be careful. Hugs and Kissed,
Grandma Lee