CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2007



Happy Birthday Andrew! Don't tell me you're 5 years old already!!! Can it really be?


This year, Andrew decided he wanted a bowling party so that's what we did. And boy did those kids have a great time. It was "glow-in-the-dark" bowling, complete with bumpers and disco music (as if these kids know disco), and a great time for all. After bowling we wrapped up the party with pizza, lemonade, and a "Cars" white cake with white frosting. Andrew's favorite. No chocolate for this kid, believe it or not.





1 comments:

Lindsay Heitz said...

Lisa, I can't believe Andrew is five either. I still remember the night you were in labor with him and I couldn't sleep because I was so anxious to find out if it was a boy or girl. That couldn't have been 5 years ago.