CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wearing Mommy's "Shirt"



Okay, some of you might be offended by these photoes, but Grace asked me repeatedly to "wear Mommy's shirt" so I put it on her and she thought she was the most gorgeous, awesome, girl ever! Just look at the smile in the bottom picture. Could she be any more happy? I just couldn't resist posting it. Too cute!
Lately, that's all she wants to do. Put on makeup ( she has to use her plastic barbie set), put on my shoes, wear my headbands, do whatever I'm doing. She has become my little shadow and I LOVE it, most of the time. I hope to introduce her to soccer and sports here shortly though before she gets too prissy for my taste. I don't know about the whole princess thing. I was such a tomboy growing up that I wasn't really into barbies, or tea parties or dress-up. Oh well, if that's her thing, that's her thing right?

0 comments: