CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mom's night out at the Rodeo



My friend Michele and I decided to hit the Faith Hill concert at the Houston Rodeo a couple weeks ago. We had a blast! It felt so great and relaxing to be out on the town, no kids in tow. And Faith Hill, well what an amazing voice. We jammed along to the songs we knew and I found myself blaring out a word or two.
Michele and I met here in Houston and I'd have to say she is my closest friend here and will always be a close friend no matter where we end up down the road. I'm so fortunate to have met her and her wonderful family. Her husband Ron is a riot and after hanging out with the two of them, Matt has one or two "lines" that Ron has said and has to be repeated because it was so funny! He just gets a kick out of him. They are just the type of friends that would do whatever they could to help you out if you needed it, or to make you laugh when you need a good chuckle. I know I don't tell her enough, so Michele if you're reading this, thank you very much for your friendship and for everything you do for me and my family.

2 comments:

Kijuana said...

Too cute! By the way, you have been tagged! You have to post 10 fun facts about yourself on your blog. :)

Tim said...

That looks like you had so much fun. I can see why you are both so close. You are both incredible people with very caring hearts and charitable souls. You seek out others that you can help in every way possible. Your kids reflect the examples you have set for them. I am very fortunate to have met all of you, Matt and Ron included.

Congratulations to Andrew for the goal he scored today. I am soooo proud!

Tim