CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

KU WINS CHAMPIONSHIP






This particular post is dedicated to my Jayhawk loving Dad, who after 20 years can finally celebrate another National Title win with his Alma mater. After years and years of wearing his numerous, and I mean numerous, Jayhawk shirts, hats, shorts and jackets he can now wear them with renewed pride. And to my brothers too, who are also fanatic KU fans, this is for you. GO JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tim said...

Rock Chalk Baby!! Rock Chalk!

I am a huge Jayhawk fan, and when they came back and Chalmers hit that 3 pointer at the end of regulation I yelled so loud I woke up Taylor and Carey.

Also, there is a comment here that I clicked on and it tried to put something on my computer. It wouldnt let me stop it and I had to completely exit out. You might want to check on that fenrisar post.